• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New CUCV Model

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love the NDT tires.

Now it was a ragtop with a foldable windshield......Oh yea that would be a THING. :p

MarcusOReallyus

Glad I saw this thread at work. I'd be in big trouble if any of my boys looked over my shouldser and saw that thing. I'd be driving to Indiana this weekend! :D

K9Vic

That is one cool looking People's Car, if that was local I would buy it if it all checked out OK. I like the jeep tires on that.

I am sure one could get a Beetle locally and do the same, but that one is already done.

BigRix

I snapped a pic of this outside my local gun store a few months back. By the time I was done window shopping the car was gone and I didn't get a chance to find the owner.

Just a little more than NDT's on a Thing wouldn't you agree?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343342752.644204.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Both the THING and the VW BUG was based on WW2 German military vehicles, they were sorta the German equivalent to our jeep.

Last edited: