• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW CUCV PART. the answer to dead batteries on the CUCV

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is really funny is, he stole the design from me. I am in the process of making a "2 stroke" vibrator for the females. My other invention, the sybian has gone over well, so I decided to branch out. Thats the last time I show you any of my idears!

I heard, the Ladies in Cincy, already call you "2 stroke Gimp"fat lady sings

Last edited:

Mohawk Dave

colelkhunter,

Nice truck! I searched all your posts, but could not find any details or additional photos of that truck. Am I searching correctly? I went under your name to your posts....

Anyways, do you have a build thread or more photos? I really want some visualance. (Idk if that's a real word, but it is now):beer:

-Dave

aspann

Is there a left hand model or do you just mount it on the other side of the mv? I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My truck had a dead battery this morning. I remembered this thread. I may need to order a MPFPSRSRSD. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

edpdx

I love it, but I'll bet you come out from Arby's and find some landscaper trying to fire it up.

Last edited:

KaiserM109

Here's another idea you can steal from the Army: in the 70's in the 244th Engr. Bn we had an old dozer with a pony engine. The pony had both a pull start and a battery start. The trouble was it was harder to start than any diesel I ever worked on. One GI was up on the track shooting ether and passed out.

You could mount a modified leaf blower on the pumper where the crank should be. See this link to see why I was hoping for something more available: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?117413-M931A1-w-Cummins-NHC-250-won-t-start

paladin1176

Had two dead batteries this morning from leaving the marker lights on last night. I would have killed somebody I almost liked for one of these at the time. Instead I had to find 2 jump boxes to fire up old Gritty. If you ever actually get something like that working you are gonna make a killing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks