• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Data Plate Source

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I need a VIN data plate for a M50A2, truck is missing the plate so I have no example to provide. Does anyone out there have a pic?

Thanks,
Ed

srodocker

Was wondering how the data plates are going. Im picking up a 5 ton thats been sitting for about 10 years in the desert and all the data plates are extremely fading. defiantly going to need some new ones when I pick it up this week.

Artisan

THANK U Again Torisco the Magnificent!

I just wrot ethem about a data plate for the M916's locker rear end.

Brad

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have any recent experience with this guy?

I'm needing some custom data plates made for my Jeep http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?136949-My-M38A2-(CJ5)&highlight= .

What I'd like to have is a standard M38A1 data plate with changes made to fit my CJ (model, manufacturer, etc).

This thread has the e-mail for Greg and the method for getting any data plate you want ordered from him.. You have to drill your own mounting holes as indicated in the thread, and provide the proper information to Greg.

There has not been any complaints about his work or price. His web site is dataplates.net

M1031CMT

Anybody have any recent experience with this guy?

I'm needing some custom data plates made for my Jeep http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?136949-My-M38A2-(CJ5)&highlight= .

What I'd like to have is a standard M38A1 data plate with changes made to fit my CJ (model, manufacturer, etc).
He made some for us for our CDN M35 (MLVW) trucks. Since there are no NOS data plates out there for those trucks.

Very nice guy. Very professional and great service. The price is also very good for what you get. Side by side with the original, they are pretty much identical.

If we need more done, he will be the first we call.

srodocker

Was able to get the site but the link for sending a email didnt work on the site. Tried to find a email where I could just send it from my email provider itself but couldnt find one.

Wolfgang the Gray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was able to get the site but the link for sending a email didnt work on the site. Tried to find a email where I could just send it from my email provider itself but couldnt find one.
I just clicked Contact Us link at the top right of the page. Then clicked send an email link on the next page. It pulled up orders@dataplates.net just as Bphdbrad showed above.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks