• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New day, new noise... The adventure continues....

sailor2000

Well a new day, a new noise.... this one from the air compressor... replaced belts this weekend... today the compressor started making a noise like marbles rolling around in a #10 can when the unloader kicks in... sounds fine when it is under load.... any thoughts???

sailor2000

Thanks... sent him an e-mail... his compressors look nothing like mine... how many compressor flavors are there, do they interchange on the same mounting, and which is best?????????????

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should be 2 different ones. A single and a twin cylinder. Both interchange. If they are off of a 5 ton multi, the line exits towards the front of the truck, deuces towards the left side. BTW the seller is Matt, my buddy from Ft Lauderdale. He's been chopping parts trucks like crazy.

sak00

Yea, I've been up there. I got a drivers door, new style soft top, and a new style cargo cover(needed a little repair). I walked out of there for $150.00. He has everything. I talked to him at lenght and he buys trucks and either resells them or cuts up the bad ones. It's really ashame to see them cut up, but he has all kinds of parts.

houdel

Re: RE: New day, new noise... The adventure continues....

Westech said:
Green Gem Army Surplus Depot
Westech - can you come up with better contact info for this guy? I did an Ebay search and drew a blank.