• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce in Turlock, CA

AlphaPhi1343

Just picked up a deuce from Az. Drove it back from Tucson all the way to Turlock, Ca last weekend. Anyone here from Turlock?

Truck drove great but I did crack a fuel line, no biggie. The truck has an A/C already installed. I need to lizard skin the firewall to keep more heat out.

That leads me to my question would you pull the cab off or would you just spray lizard skin on the wall?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350007845.135967.jpg

Here is my shop.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350007870.230112.jpg

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lets hear some more details and see more pics of this fine truck!

AlphaPhi1343

The truck was a M109A3... Then had the bed put on it. Boyce sold the truck to AZ. It has G177 tires. It will be hauling around this guy after registration in CA is doneImageUploadedByTapatalk1350010087.439465.jpg

I will post more pictures tomorrow.

AlphaPhi1343

Has anyone made a channel for the windows to go in? This deuce has a problem with the windows rockin around.

I was going to make a bolt on piece that goes above the door and has channels for the windows, but can be removed when cruising around topless.