• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner in Orlando!

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the "Green Fever Syndrome!" I am in Longwood; glad to help any way I can. I, too, have a ' 71 Deuce.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome neighbor!

That's a good looking truck. There are several members in this area that can help and answer your questions.

AZK9

... 1971 m35a2. First time owner, ...
That really is a S-W-E-E-T.... MV!!

I've got a 1970 that I've been working on for many, many man-hours...
but I've got a very long way to go before it looks as nice as that one!

Have fun with it when you get it home!

And...

Welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup]

Jmoesdad

Thanks everyone, my sons and I are excited. I have an opportunity to get 8 spare 11r firestones that match what's on it now for $150ea. Not to mention a matching M105.
im leaning towards spare tires. Jeff

Eaglegun

Hello and Welcome from PA ,Nice looking rig your getting there. Be prepared to do a lot of reading tech manuals and ask questions. Just do your PM's and you'll de fine. Remember these are old trucks and need attention.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. Nice looking truck you have there. Use and enjoy. I have family in the Maitland and Altoona area. Wish I was there to attend the Mt. Dora show with my 5 Ton. Sound like a lot of fun. :driver:

dmetalmiki

Hello and Welcome from PA ,Nice looking rig your getting there. Be prepared to do a lot of reading tech manuals and ask questions. Just do your PM's and you'll de fine. Remember these are old trucks and need attention.
Roger that. And welcome to the site and the hobby. Nice tidy, presentable looking truck. You and yours are going to enjoy the experience (with it) for sure. Don't forge to post up pictures (or video?) of the "journey home" with said vehicle.