• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new deuce owner in pensacola, fl

vincentbsll

Well I actually bought the deuce about 2 mths ago and finally able to post on here about it. It is a 1952 Studebaker D turbo. government rebuild in 2008 and sold through GL in 2010. It has 7k miles and 300 hrs. hercules multifuel engine. I have been wanting one of these trucks for about 2 years and was finally able to buy one. I love these things and wish I had a yard full of them. Anyways, I am posting some pics of what it looked like when I picked it up and what it looks like now. I love the steel soldiers site and am looking forward to finding some great information about the deuce on here.

Attachments

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! you did a really nice job on it from what I see! Congrats! I need an A2 now. Where did you get it BTW and how much?

Last edited:

vincentbsll

Thanks. I bought it from a liquidation place in town that got it from GL. I paid 3750 for it. After taxes and the paint I have no more than $4500 in it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

You are close enough to make it to the GA Rally in Oct. Be there or be square.:mrgreen:

I have been wanting one of these trucks for about 2 years and was finally able to buy one. I love these things and wish I had a yard full of them.
Be careful what your wish for.......ask me how I know.:roll: