• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new deuce owner in pensacola, fl

vincentbsll

Well I actually bought the deuce about 2 mths ago and finally able to post on here about it. It is a 1952 Studebaker D turbo. government rebuild in 2008 and sold through GL in 2010. It has 7k miles and 300 hrs. hercules multifuel engine. I have been wanting one of these trucks for about 2 years and was finally able to buy one. I love these things and wish I had a yard full of them. Anyways, I am posting some pics of what it looked like when I picked it up and what it looks like now. I love the steel soldiers site and am looking forward to finding some great information about the deuce on here.

Attachments

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! you did a really nice job on it from what I see! Congrats! I need an A2 now. Where did you get it BTW and how much?

Last edited:

vincentbsll

Thanks. I bought it from a liquidation place in town that got it from GL. I paid 3750 for it. After taxes and the paint I have no more than $4500 in it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

You are close enough to make it to the GA Rally in Oct. Be there or be square.:mrgreen:

I have been wanting one of these trucks for about 2 years and was finally able to buy one. I love these things and wish I had a yard full of them.
Be careful what your wish for.......ask me how I know.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks