• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce Owner

lothar863

I bought This a few weeks ago for me and my bother in law and friends to work on. Recovery was only about 2 hrs with another hour to get to the property it will mainly call home.
1967 m35a2 Non turbo
truckguy.jpg

I am the one in the white shirt.

Mostly good shape it seems.
There are a few places on the bed it has rusted through but the rest of it seems pretty solid.

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Welcome to the site and in the future please post pictures to the site, let us host them.

FloridaAKM

Welcome to the addiction, as you will see, it is alot of fun. Adding a turbo to it shouldn't be that expensive or hard to do it you decide there isn't quite enough power under the hood!

lothar863

actually it doesn't which is what i was expecting based on everything I have read about and the non turbo's being called "smokers." But I think the fuel needs to be turned up a bit. I have read about the process. I know I need to look for the clean air kit to get the turbo and manifold and etc.

Also you can't see but I also got troop seats with it and the bows for the cargo cover and one of the end flaps.
I think I get a fair deal for it at $3,500.

It has 29,800 on the OD and about 930 hrs showing and I know that may not be correct.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site hobby and friendships..also events and parades to come, Fitting a turbo is eeezzzi!..my young nephew swapped one off a spare engine we have in 2 hours. I do not recall him having to change the manifold.

Attachments