• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce Owner

lothar863

Put the troop seats together today. All but one board was present. But it will need all the wood replaced and hardware needs stripped and painted.

Also the bows need all new wood as well. I am going to guess that pressure treated stuff won't rot as badly.

I will try to grab some more pics next time I go out to it.

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. I'm only about 30 miles or so from you in Dickson. If you need anything, I have several parts and trucks lying around.

rustystud

Troop seats

The bed is rusty....
I am not sure what I need to do about striping it and maybe getting a spray on bed liner done?
Take the truck to a professional sand blaster. They can blast out that bed in under one hour. Then you can use some "Herculiner" after spraying down a good primer first.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take the truck to a professional sand blaster. They can blast out that bed in under one hour. Then you can use some "Herculiner" after spraying down a good primer first.
There is one in Dickson that does it reasonably priced.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the deuce club. They are a ton of fun and just the beginning of the addiction.

lothar863

Well ordered some headlights from a member.
Haven't really had a good chance to work on it since my brother in law hasn't been able to get away from my sister. But next week is looking good for oil change, change filters, and possibly belts.