• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Exaust For My Deuce :)

rivired

This is the new set up i have..

Got an MBRP straight-through muffler and then i went and added a 5 inch upper for looks since the original wasnt gonna fit back on there anyways..

It sounds amazing..nice and quiet but still has a nice rumble and tone.

Much Lower Pitch cuz of the size also.

It Has a 6inch body so its nice and slim and doesnt make my truck look like hell in the process.

Attachments

Luke

Thats a good looking truck!
Any chance we could talk you into taking a video of you revving it or driving it to get an idea of the sound? Is it still loud enough to irritate the neighbors? Have a friend with MBRP exhaust on his duramax, I have to ask what he has exactly but it isn't very loud at low RPM's but sounds great if you get on it.

rivired

Though id ADD ON instead of making a new..

SO i just finished my m105 twin to my truck :)

Had been sitting for ten years so it was disgusting and infested with wasp..

Done in one and a half days. just need to finishe the insides of both beds with some bed liner

Attachments

rivired

The seats are 2nd row Captains chairs out of a homo toyota previa minivan and they have arm rest on both sides..the drive is spring base the pass. is solid box...

The sired in a Federal Model 16 i think..12 volt..really old but it works awesome..i havent hooked it up cuz i was gonan run 12 volt independent system but im selling the truck now so idc anymore.

$5500 for truck n trailer!!!

530-391-9237 if ur interested :)