• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New "floodlight trailer", 6kW generator (pics)

Shizzlemah

Hey guys.
Just got this baby from the GL lot yesterday morning. It came without any fluids or filters, so it took some legwork to source the required parts. 500 hours on it.

She fired up today once I bypassed the stop solenoid. No real issues, and the generator works too. Onan 6kW diesel, seems straightforward enough. Was surprised to see a small air compressor in there too. I'd like to make room for a larger air tank also.

It came with [3] 1000W lamps and [4] 500W lamps, two very large tripods on the trailer, and a 25' or so pneumatic boom. The guys in the office have a pool going on how long until i launch the boom through the roof !

Curious if this trailer has any type of "M-number" or the like. M-daylightinabox sounds about right. Anyone know anything about these trailers ??

Made roughly in 1984 or so by Over-Lowe, model TP-5A4-DC, NSN 6230-01-0963508.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks