• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Format for forums

STRAGLER

Is it just me or did I miss a post about the change in the colors (being white background @ grey words) of the postings forum in the CUCV section? Maybe its something I can change but havent figured how. Sorry to be a bother but I have poor eyesight and cannot read clearly the posts. I have been on SS for about three years now and this has just changed. Was this intional or do I need to change something in my profile? Thx!!

STRAGLER

Doesnt change the block white background and the almost watermark title and thread starter on the CUCV forum. This is very hard to see. Was this a page design change. I snipped a pic to show which I meant but, now the grey has chnged to a little darker color of brown. ?Capture.JPG

STRAGLER

Doesnt change the block white background and the almost watermark title and thread starter on the CUCV forum. This is very hard to see. Was this a page design change. I snipped a pic to show which I meant but, now the grey has chnged to a little darker color of brown. ?

rickf

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and then go to the left and you will see a contrast setting. Go for higher contrast. If that is what you are now on then it must be a computer issue. My background is dark green, almost black and the printing is white.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks