• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Forum!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'am here..... how do you change the background colors? Not sure about this black stuff...
Dennis

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good to me, looks like a lot of hard work has gone into this, it is appreciated.
Dennis

Last edited:

Wyattearp

thanks so much, there is light at end of yonder tunnel, i knew i could see it, this is amazing, take some getting used to but for sure good work there chris, mangus, LH and all the others who participated.
No one knows, hehehe guess im due for another massive email again, give me a minute LOL :lol:

Hey! I am in!
I found a couple of light switches and made it down the hall to here.
I see all the old forum is available to reference, that is fantastic. There is so much great information in there.

Well, 1st gear is really looking good here - Great job guys.
We'll watch as Chris and Mangus get the boost up and shift her into high gear.

Thanks!!! Good to be back.

Wyattearp

EMAIL SENT OUT

Okie dokie, i sent out another of my famous massive emails to all the members that i have on my list, even sent Desert Rat one in hopes he will be back with us soon also, if sent you guys that are already here a email just disregard.

mangus580

Gary, you should be able to send him a PM on here now... everyone's data is here, just not everyone has wandered in yet...

Dieselsmoke

Hey Gary, that PM was just me asking if you had the ability to post as I couldn't post then, then the site crashed. Lemme know when you're gonna be up this way and I'll be sure to be around, except the begining of October (Tower Park MV show) and begining of November (SEMA) LOL

Boatcarpenter

Nice to be up and running again. I feel like a stranger amongst a group of old friends the way some of you seem to know each other. But you have been very patient and helpful with all my newbie questions. There will be more!!

Hope my sig appears.

Thanks,

Prentice

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks