• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Colorado Springs

inception

Long time lurker here on the Forum. Have not purchased the deuce yet, but in the process. I had to convince myself it made more sense then a regular pick up truck (which of course it does!).

Probably using the truck as a hauler and possibly some camping. Looking to get a WMO set up and drive for free.

If anyone knows of any good place to get a Duece, please let me know. I can not find anything with in 600 miles.

JSBIRD69

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! :smile:

If you want to take a ride out East about 30 miles to Calhan, you can come and visit my Deuce.

I also have a US Army Deuce inspection form, that will help make sure you get a good one when you find a Deuce you are interested in.

Jay

inception

Thanl you Ja
I will have to try to make it out!

I have looked a t.the GL's and to be honest its a little intimidating. Can you really get a good truck for $150 of your the only.bidder? Woukd also want to make sure I am mot getting a pos.

Bighurt

Thanl you Ja
I will have to try to make it out!

I have looked a t.the GL's and to be honest its a little intimidating. Can you really get a good truck for $150 of your the only.bidder? Woukd also want to make sure I am mot getting a pos.
Conceivably yes, however remember these are 13000 lbs of steel, there is scrap value which is higher than $150.

I wouldn't bet on it. I frequently bid just to keep particular lots at the top of my list. I'm a night owl so I frequently open many auctions at 1201 am. I'm not the winning bidder for very long.

I wish auctions that the winning bidder back out of was offered to the second highest bidder...