• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Columbus Ohio

6x6pawn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, I've lurked this site a lot and learned much ! Hope to learn even more being officially registered.

I manage a good sized pawnshop here in Columbus and see a lot of different things... Including 2 Tan M931A2's and an M923A2 tan.

One of the main reasons I've registered is because I need some advice regarding the trucks I mentioned above... I don't want to change the subject of this thread so here is the link to the question I have posted in the correct section...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...y-trucks-I-currently-possess&referrerid=64063

Thanks again and I hope I can eventually be a contributing member in this forum ! :smile:

Hoo rah

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, do you have deuces or 5tons? First step is identifying what you have.

Edit, I see you didn't say they were deuces in the other thread, my bad! Dunno where I got that idea from.

Last edited: