• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from IDAHO

Man of Steel

Thanks guys for the welcome. Oh yes I am in Idaho, Nampa Idaho. If I can help anyone one from this area please feel free to ask.
Cheers

BillIdaho

Welcome from a few miles away-Caldwell. You are aware of the IMVPA, aren't you? There are a handful of members in Caldwell, a few in Nampa, and a gaggle in Ada County. Stop by and see Alex at Idaho Motor Pool, at exit # 3 on the interstate. Tell him I sent ya'. He has tons of trailer and parts.
If you have been to any of the local MV events, you've probably seen my rigs.
There is a healthy interest in MV's in the valley.
Good group of guys here. Look me up if you need anything local.

green iron

setting here in meridian with handful of M931A1's M916, M920, M35A3, M927A1, and couple of Kaizer models. Using these in the transmition-distribition trade pukking 12V trailers. Getting ready to buy Redarc convertors for trailer supply.. this the best way to go for commercial use?? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks