• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from KS

Aviator85

Hey everyone! Long time forum viewer but first time poster. Ended up purchasing an M998 back in Jun (still waiting on euc) and decided I'd join up so I could pick the brains of those who are way more experienced and to see the progress on those sweet rides!

Aviator85

Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to post some sweet pics when I finally get that long awaited euc approval.

MWMULES- I'm from the north east-ish side of kansas as well

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. Be sure to search for the thread of the KAMO Rally coming up Sept 30-Oct 2 at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. It's a bunch of fun and a good way to meet some of the other MV owners in the area. It's also a good place to put your HMMWV through its paces.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks