• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Michigan -- Looking at FMTVs.

EmperorsHammer

Hey all! I've been considering purchasing an MV for a while now, though I've always been on the fence about what I wanted. First it was an M113, then the M35, then the M809 series. I don't have a CDL so obviously the last one was out of the picture for me. Which has recently left me looking at FMTVs!

smittyjr355

Hey all! I've been considering purchasing an MV for a while now, though I've always been on the fence about what I wanted. First it was an M113, then the M35, then the M809 series. I don't have a CDL so obviously the last one was out of the picture for me. Which has recently left me looking at FMTVs!
Welcome! I don't want to get into a discussion about CDL's but you will find that one is not needed as long as it is not used commercially.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Farmington Hills, Michigan!

Have you ridden in any MV's? i would be happy to give you a ride in my M35A2 and my other buddy has a M925A2 he could give you a ride in I'm sure. Just do your homework on each one, read lots and make the best decision you can. Welcome to the madness! :grin:

EmperorsHammer

Welcome from Farmington Hills, Michigan!

Have you ridden in any MV's? i would be happy to give you a ride in my M35A2 and my other buddy has a M925A2 he could give you a ride in I'm sure. Just do your homework on each one, read lots and make the best decision you can. Welcome to the madness! :grin:
Hey, we're basically neighbors! I'm actually surprised I haven't seen your truck about. Maybe sometime I'll take you up on that ride, but no I have sadly not been able to ride any MVs that were operational.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks