• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HEMMTMAN44 has been banned for creating multiple accounts.

Last edited:

rbartram

thanks to all of you guys for the warm welcome thank u ,i just bought a 1984 chevy blazer military wuth 6.2 24 volts system. and i need your help i need to buy batterys and get her running. any thoughts welcome bob in dearborn mi

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do tell, who welcomed you?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first guy. The one with "Banned" under his UserID

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now you see what we deal with daily, and all we are trying to do is provide a great and safe website.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So he welcomed himself? Or just a coincidence that poster #1 and #2 were banned for multiple accounts? I'm starting to feel a little schizo myself now.
What's schizo mean?:shock:

I wonder if it's a case of a person with multiple personalities creating multiple accounts?

I know my evil twin brother has gotten me into lots of trouble throughout my life but no one will believe me because I can never get him in the same AO as me at the same time so folks won't believe that he exists and I get the blame!!:cookoo:
Heck...that rascal has even had his birth record erased/deleted so now I can't prove he exists!

I just wanted to make this semi-humorous post before the thread gets locked or my evil twin shows up under my user name/password and makes a silly post.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now you see what we deal with daily, and all we are trying to do is provide a great and safe website.
And I would say that 99.6% of the members appreciate all that you MODS do for us. THANK YOU for making the site great and safe and a place where folks like me can hang out and occasionally say something semi-intelligent. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks