• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from middle Tennessee.

Garagekulture13

I do not own a deuce but have been thinking about it for awhile. I have owned several 4x4s but currently do not. Right now I own a 1950 Pontiac. So no 4x4s in the shop. Seen a few deuces locally has me wanting one again. I had a 1987 Chevy with a 12" lift with 44" tires. That is the biggest truck I've ever owned. I hope to learn as much as possible from you all while trying to decide wether to make the pludge. uploadfromtaptalk1440992271000.jpg

CUCVLOVER

Welcome from west Tn.
Cool truck.
You if you like Chevy then a cucv might be a good starter mv for you, then get a duece. One thing if you have a pick up it makes working on the duece easier, since you can pick up large/heavy parts with it if the duece is down.
Just a thought.

Welcome again

3dAngus

Welcome from Middle Georgia. Go to the Georgia RAlly South of you and you will see dozens of Deuces, and dozens of guys more than happy to show theirs off and answer any questions for you.

3dAngus

Look for the thread SSGR2015. We have a bid swap meet, rides through the woods and mud holes, camp, eat, and tell a bunch of lies. There should be about 100 military vehicles and the big kids who drive them, spouses, kids, pets, and friends. Everybody is welcome. Great times, and someone may even let you ride along on the trail rides.

It will be in the first half of Oct when it cools down a bit.

Here ya go...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?139139-Official-2015-Ga-Rally-buy-sell-trade-thread
Oops, that was the buy/sell thread.
Here...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...15-Ga-Rally-info-thread-DATE-CHANGE-FOR-EVENT

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks