• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Missouri

Hartinarmz

Hello all! My name is Corey and currently live in Chesterfield, MO. I am enlisted in the Army Reserves as 31B (Military Police) and am also a student. I love to get my truck muddy, camp, mountain bike, fish, hunt, and anything related with the outdoors. Right now I do not have a MV currently, just a 94 Bronco EB. But I am in the market for an M1008. After looking at this great site for some time I finally broke down and joined. Glad to be here!

KsM715

Welcome to the site. When it comes to MV's just remember no one can own just one. Be ready to explain to your friend just why you own 2 camo colored pick-ups or why your camo trucks keep getting bigger and bigger evey time you trade up.

54reo

Welcome to the site!

Be sure to stop in and see a few of us at the WWII Weekend this year in Jefferson Barracks. April 24-25.

mcmullag

welcome

Welcome to the site. I spent 3 years on this site at least an hour each day, before I bought my decue. I spent me first 45 years in the St. Louis Metro area, finishing up there living in Ballwin, MO (suburb adjacent to your community) before moving to Colorado. Best of luck in your MV pursuits.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
new from Mo.

Hello and welcome, quite a few members from the area. Everybody on here seems to be a great group of people, just wanting to help. Keep up the good work. Ron

The Janiter

Welcome - lots of MV's close to you coming up on GL and a bunch from individuals.

Jump in the "waters" great

If you go to Camp Robinson in LR - pm me - there are a bunch of us in the area.

Hartinarmz

Well it is good to hear there are others out there that share the same addiction. It's also good to be part of a site that is so welcoming.

April 24-25? Will make sure to be there!

Sounds like I will have to keep my eye on GL.

It sounds like I will be going "over there" before I get the chance to go to Camp Robinson, but yes I will keep that in mind, thanks!

KsM715

Along with GL there are usually local Gov. type places (local county seats and fire depts) that have yearly surplus auctions. Keep an eye out for those. You can pick up some MV's that way too. See my avatar? That came from my local county surplus auction.

Hartinarmz

That is a good idea, didn't think of that. I'll have to watch out for those as well. I have been looking at the trucks sold from Alfa Heaven but I feel the concensus about them is they are a bit overpriced. I do like the fact that they seem to have been "refurbed" (sorry if I am getting off topic).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks