• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from N.C. with heater pictures

mbc

Im a new member with pictures of a heater kit I am installing under my dash. I cut about four inches out of the box. The hoses are a little close to the air filter but they work alright, should have moved the box to thedrivers side a couple of inches for more room. All I like is the diverter box and wiring. Then time to see how good it heats. My little helper likes to be warm

Attachments

DieselBob

Welcome to the best MV site on the net. Looks like a nice install on the heater. I really could use one in my deuce to defrost the windshield in the winter. Looks like Soldier B is taking stock of the ip side. Maybe a fuel adjustment. :)

Welcome aboard mbc and a big howdy from Montana! (Temporarily residing "Snowbirding" in Arizona) Snow heading your way again. My grandson just got back from there in Greensboro, North Carolina visiting his other grandparents for the first time. This site is the best of the best and the information is infinite and the members are willing to help as you will find out. Again, welcome to the "Green Fever".

Pinz25086

Welcome to the site and nice install. I have all ready shortened my heater box and was trying to figure out how I wanted to install it. How much did the heater location effect foot / leg room? Are you planning to plumb in the defrosters or just let it blow out the vent as is?

Wayne

mbc

Thanks for the welcomes. The heater boxs did not effect foot room a lot. I wish I would have raised it up and inboard a little but this is were the holes ended up so thats were it is.I am planning on plumbing in the defrosters. The heater kit I bought was complete so I have all the ducts and clamps to do so.

Welcome To Steel soldiers From another Carolinian im out here on the Coast of NC What a diverse and Crazy bunch of guys and girls on here u have come to the right place welcome to the Darkside it only gets worse from here lol :D

77x58mm

m882 nc

Hi guys new to the forum live in sanford nc looking forward to getting all the info and help on this site getting ready to buy a 77 m882 cant wait to get started on it!