• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from NC

Brownac1983

Hello all. My name is Drew and I'm looking for my first MV (at least the first one that will belong to me and not Uncle Sam). I'm looking in the direction of getting an M35A2 and a NC fuel blenders permit to take advantage of some local auto shops and their used oil tanks. I've already found a wealth of knowledge here and I've barely scratched the surface, and that's much appreciated. If anybody reading this has dealt with the NC fuel blender permit process, I would appreciate any and all guidance or info in that area. I've already found the forms and it seems simple enough, but few things government related ever are. Also, if anybody is local to the Charlotte or west-central NC area and wouldn't mind showing off their rig, I'd love to have a few lessons on the upkeep of these things if you have the time. If you're local and need a hand working on yours, I'll provide the free labor if you provide the knowledge and experience. Thanks again.
-Drew

wb1895

Drew,

I live in Lexington, just South of Winston-Salem. You are more than welcome to come and look at my deuce any time. Heck I might even let you drive it around the block:driver:

Brownac1983

Drew,
I live in Lexington, just South of Winston-Salem. You are more than welcome to come and look at my deuce any time. Heck I might even let you drive it around the block:driver:
I appreciate it, and I might just take you up on that next time I can make up an excuse to head out that way. I've been in the mood for some BBQ lately. I'll buy lunch.

cidrich

Welcome to SS. I also live in Lexington not too far from wb1895. I have a bobbed deuce and a 5 ton. You are welcome to look either one over.

caliber1

Welcome to the site from down south. DO your homework, read read read. Don't just bid on a truck and then learn like I did. LOL It's all good dude.

michigandon

Welcome to the group! I live in the north Raleigh area an own a winch deuce as well as a few other various and sundry pieces. I usually run 80%WVO/20%RUG in warmer weather.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you find yerself in the neighborhood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks