• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from NH/NM

RangerBob

This seems to be where everyone is posting their introduction threads, so here I am!

I've been lurking around 'Steel Soldiers' for years, but now it's time to get a little more serious. You see, I just bought two military vehicles off of eBay in the last couple of days. So in the coming months I'm going to need a lot of help.

Once the final payments have been received (the checks are in the mail) and pickup arrangements made, I will be the proud owner of an M35A2 and an M43. I do need the M35A2 for hauling gear up and down my mountainside property in NH, but I just couldn't let the M43 pass me by. Someday I hope to add an M37 to the fleet, but it's gotta be in strata blue to match my 1963 Thiokol 601 USAF snowcat. Anyone know where I can pick up a USAF M37 with the remains of a decimated savings account?

So that's the nuts and bolts of it. More details? Ask...

Bob
ex-zoomie
ke5bee

Carl_in_NH

Wonderful region of the State, Bob. I was curious because we have a fairly active military vehicle club with a few members up North, but the bulk of the activity is down here in the Southern region of NH and into MA. You can see more at www.mvmvc.org if you're interested.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SteelSoldiers welcomes you aboard :grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway:driver:

Where about in New Mexico are you located or from ? My mother-in-law is in Alamogordo.

Congrats on the new MV's [thumbzup]

Again... W E L C O M E :jumpin:

BillF

I grew up in Colebrook NH so not to far from you. It is great country up that way. Cant wait for thanksgiving so i can go up again.

RangerBob

I see you're in Hillsboro/Hillsborough now. I have cousins just north of you in North Sutton and Sunapee. One of them does classic Dodge restorations. Wait 'til I bring him my new M43!! :shock:

Last edited:

BillF

I see you're in Hillsboro/Hillsborough now. I have cousins just north of you in North Sutton and Sunapee. One of them does classic Dodge restorations. Wait 'til I bring him my new M43!! :shock:
yes one town with two spellings. If you are ever visting them let me know. My jeep would go great next to your snow cat.

And L.L. Cote is a great store. My brother is good friends with the owners son.

RangerBob

yes one town with two spellings. If you are ever visting them let me know. My jeep would go great next to your snow cat.

And L.L. Cote is a great store. My brother is good friends with the owners son.
I will attempt to bring the 601 down for the Weare 2012 rally this July, so these two may get the chance for a side-by-side photo op! [thumbzup] Gotta find a trailer...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks