• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Northeast Ohio!

KtK

Hi everyone,

Names Kyle out of Northeast Ohio around the Akron area. I have been lurking here for a little while and have already had dozens of questions answered without asking... Just searching lol.

Seems like an awesome group of people for sure! Just recently picked up an '85 M1008 from a guy in Clover SC, in relatively good condition. Kentucky division of forestry had it last before it was titled. I will get some pictures up as soon as I can!

Thanks for all the help already!

Kyle

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard friend from Sunny S FL. Lots of folks in the Buckeye, good folks too. Looking forward to pics of your new family member.

gunboy1656

Welcome From western PA On top of the Findlay show listed above you will also find a couple shows in Alliance, Ohio to go see. See everything from truck to armor, the one show they put on reenactments.

KtK

Thanks everyone for the welcome!! I should be able to make the Findlay meet, I used to go to school in Lima so im familiar with that half of the state too. The Alliance meet I should make without a doubt, only a 30min drive from me.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from N.W. Ohio, if you're ever in the area let us know. The "Group" here is the Firelands Military Vehicle Group. Hey, we'll be at the Heath, Ohio Armed Forces Day Parade, (their 2nd in forever, and this year's the city's 50th birthday) If you're around come over for the parade. We'll be there.