• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from omaha

BigWill1985

I was raised just southeast of Omaha, in Glenwood, Iowa. I have since joined the Navy, and haven't had a chance to bring any of my toys back to that neck of the woods. I have a 1971 M817 that I use in Norfolk, VA for a tree service company I run outside of the Navy. I might just have to look you up when I make it back home this next time. Quaker Steak & lube has a good classic car night that my father and many of his friends show at every week.

I won't be back home for a little while, though. I'm currently deployed out on board the USS Emory S. Land (AS-39 submarine tender), which is in port in the Philippines at the moment. I'm shooting to be back home sometime before Christmas, though.

Anyway, welcome from another native Midwesterner!

~Will Courtyier~

hank2424

New to forum also from Lincoln ne.

Hey new to forum.looking for 5 ton close to lincoln, have been looking on Govt site in sparta WI. which is better the duels or single tire rear axles? Thank you Henry

Flyingvan911

Welcome from KC.

Dual or singles tires is a huge debate. It depends on the tires and the terrain. I know several guys who like the single radials over the dual NDT's.