• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New From Oregon

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy, and welcome aboard from your neighbor to the north.
As long as you have done your reading first, we'll be glad to help with what we can.

ageregunner

Welcome from PA. Enjoy your deuce. They are a blast to drive. In fact, tonight the grandson and I took our deuce out for a nice long ride in the country. Life is good!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the Deuce mt4x4 its a good looking truck, very complete looking with a hard top and winch, its good you bought it that way because you would usually end up adding them later! The Deuce is a really great starter truck for most folks looking to get into the hobby, they are very simple to work on and once things get settled in as a rule are very reliable and get great mileage. Look through the threads there are a lot of things you can do to bring the ROAR level down a bit inside the cab if your going to be driving it on the roads any distance. I did a lot to mine and got it to the point that two people can even have a conversation while driving down the highway, in stock form that is impossible, and ear plugs dont make it any easier!
Great luck looks like you have a very nice starting point!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks