• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Poland

3dAngus

Welcome from Georgia. That's the USA Georgia by the way.

Sweet vehicles. I just gotta go to Poland! Congratulations on your fine collection. Sehr Gut!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Prosze pan, the paper clips on the front are just about the only thing that distinguishes a Navy (USMC or SeaBee) truck from an Army one. The permanently mounted deep water fording kit is another, but it's not so visible except underneath. There is no alternate place for the bell housing plug as it is always in place at the bottom, and there are more air lines. Most, but not all, have the elbow on the mushroom air breather. Mine is actually an M36 (17 foot long bed, dropside on passenger side only) with just a single color CARC green, nothing special!

My grandfather was born in the Plonka parish, which is about 21 km northwest of Zamosc on the 837 road before it turns north (per the Atlas Samochodowy).

unclemikey

Welcome my friend from the higher parts of the USA. You are now in the company of some really good guys from all over the place. Love you vehicles. You are going to fit right in just fine !

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although I can claim no direct ties to Poland, both of my grandparents (mother's parents) emigrated from Lithuania to the US in the early 1900's through Ellis Island - each just a kid of 16 years old at the time. Before them, our ancestry is sketchy but believe that my grandfather has strong Polish genes. Hence a fondess for anyone fro that part of Europe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks