• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from SC

spoonsc1

Hello everyone! I am new to the SS forum. definitely the place to be for everything hmmwv and them some!! As soon as I receive my m998 i will update my profile! I hope not to be shunned since the M998 will be customized far from the oem military version!!

Thanks in advance!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from N GA. Normally, I would criticize you for modding if if I paid for it but since I didn't, there isn't a darned thing I can say.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Hopkins, SC! We have many members in your area.

I know it is a bit of a drive but in Columbia we have the Military Vehicle Collectors of SC club. We do a lot of events all over the state, swap parts and help with each other, and generally have a good time. Come down one Wed night and check us out! Www.themvcsc.com and we are on FB too if you use that.

Also look into coming to the GA rally in Oct.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks