• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from SE MO

DEAFComm

Hello all,

My name is Stephen and I like most new people I have been lurking here for some time now. I've been interested in Military vehicles for a while now. I just happened across this site one day and joined at once.

I've been reading almost everyday and learn something new every time I do. I hope to buy my first M35A2 by the end of the year.

You guys have a great site here and I hope to be able to learn and contribute for quite some time.

Thanks,

Stephen.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City. We occassionally have events at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. Keep an eye out on here for the next one. It is a blast. Deuces are tons of fun. Be patient and you'll find a good one.

Triple C

And hello from a little east of Kansas City, hope you find just what you are looking for! There was a cherry duece in Boliver about a month ago that was for sale, I may still have the contact info, pm me if you need his number.Welcome

Breach27

Welcome from NW AR. There is a convoy coming up in Russellville AR here in May. Also if you looking for a good a deuce give a shout, mine is about to be posted on here next week, as soon as I install the new radiator. Momma says its gotta go, due to the very large M923 I just brought home.....

54reo

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the upcoming arrival.

I an about an hour north of you on the "right" side of the river.

We have a fairly active MVPA Chapter in Cape that you may be interested in joining. Most of the guys are into the smaller vehicles, but there are a few of us that drive the real trucks.

All of our events and get-togethers are centered around the Cape area, up to St. Louis; we will be at the two day Cape fly-in this year with a decent display.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks