• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from SE MO

DEAFComm

Hello all,

My name is Stephen and I like most new people I have been lurking here for some time now. I've been interested in Military vehicles for a while now. I just happened across this site one day and joined at once.

I've been reading almost everyday and learn something new every time I do. I hope to buy my first M35A2 by the end of the year.

You guys have a great site here and I hope to be able to learn and contribute for quite some time.

Thanks,

Stephen.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City. We occassionally have events at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. Keep an eye out on here for the next one. It is a blast. Deuces are tons of fun. Be patient and you'll find a good one.

Triple C

And hello from a little east of Kansas City, hope you find just what you are looking for! There was a cherry duece in Boliver about a month ago that was for sale, I may still have the contact info, pm me if you need his number.Welcome

Breach27

Welcome from NW AR. There is a convoy coming up in Russellville AR here in May. Also if you looking for a good a deuce give a shout, mine is about to be posted on here next week, as soon as I install the new radiator. Momma says its gotta go, due to the very large M923 I just brought home.....

54reo

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the upcoming arrival.

I an about an hour north of you on the "right" side of the river.

We have a fairly active MVPA Chapter in Cape that you may be interested in joining. Most of the guys are into the smaller vehicles, but there are a few of us that drive the real trucks.

All of our events and get-togethers are centered around the Cape area, up to St. Louis; we will be at the two day Cape fly-in this year with a decent display.