• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from southwest ohio

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome Ben from Cape Cod, MA. I also have a 1984 M923 but it is super singled up. Looks like you have yourself a might fine truck there. Enjoy. I love mine. You are pretty close to the Columbus area and there are a lot of parts on the Auction sight Govliquidation. Most located in Lockborne or Groveport. Should be easy pick ups. Good luck. :driver:

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Welcome Ben from Cape Cod, MA. I also have a 1984 M923 but it is super singled up. Looks like you have yourself a might fine truck there. Enjoy. I love mine. You are pretty close to the Columbus area and there are a lot of parts on the Auction sight Govliquidation. Most located in Lockborne or Groveport. Should be easy pick ups. Good luck. :driver:
Thats good to know. it got a lot of dry seals I will have to replace but a good place to get parts close is always helpful.

Spyderman

Glad you made it home. I picked up mine in new jersey. Drove or there with a flatbed trailer. Hooked the trailer up to the 5 ton put the car on it and pulled it back 16 hours non stop. Well stopped twice for fuel.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from a few miles from you. Gimpy, JW4x4 and myself spend a lot of time at my place. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks