• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Texas

Donald Poppell

nice. we have hunted on my buddys place in poteet. strawberry festival stuff!

We are working on buying property some where out there between poteet/jourdanton/pleasanton.

we currently service most the oil rig company's/frac'ers out in the area...
I used to Frac for GeoSource back in the early 80's.
Glad to see the Oil Field picking back up.

You don't want to live in Poteet now days. Crime has gotten way out of hand.
Cops there are just as bad as the criminals. 2cents

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

and nice to see there is some local support for it...

The bumper for us is a love/hate thing. its ugly, and has to go. we need a stock bumper and the winch. BUT, it sure is nice to have to stand up and work on it. as I found out last night!!! may leave it on there until we get the engine tuned up, and cleaned up. Then we will take it off, and replace with a stocker/winch...

Thanks again. we look forward to meeting you guys sometime.

and as for the other Michigander. Where are you from? it just says southeast... my grandparents live in Milan.
Clarkston, You know Pine Knob/DTE Music theator..? Let me know when you remove the beastly bumper. Happy Holidays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks