• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from the UK

REMESTEVE

Hi, my name is Steve and am from Kent in the UK. I have been collecting military vehicles from the late 80's starting off with a M38A1 then Dodge WC52, Willys MB, Dodge WC54, Ford GPW, various trailers, Land Rovers, GMC352, and a Studebaker Weasel. I currently have V8 ex RAF Land Rover and have just acquired a M151A1C which is currently under restoration.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Steve and welcome. What was your trade? Assuming you are ex REME...

Land Rovers on this forum are a bit of a rarity, couple of 1 tonnes and a few lightweights.
As soon as you are able, how about some pics?

Howard (expat - Braintree, Essex.)

REMESTEVE

Hi Howard, yes ex REME VM TA 23 years finished as Artisan Staffy. I will dig out some photos of the Landy best one I have owned, probably as you know the RAF treated their vehicles well!

Hi Steve and welcome. What was your trade? Assuming you are ex REME...

Land Rovers on this forum are a bit of a rarity, couple of 1 tonnes and a few lightweights.
As soon as you are able, how about some pics?

Howard (expat - Braintree, Essex.)

dmetalmiki

Welcome to this site, hobby, friendships and events to come. From "over the water"..(the Thames!). You should come to the Clacton airshow offshoot on Thursday.
That Airshow will proceed (with restrictions after the recent hunter accident. (A silence will be observed.))
The offshoot is At The old WW11. Air-force base Bradwell. We will be <parading> our vehicle in commemoration, and poppies will be dropped by B.B.M.F. (Battle of Britain Memorial Flight), also water born things military will be in attendance in the estuary.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks