• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Upstate NY

YankeeDuece

Welcome from Saratoga Co.

You may not be aware of it but you are within 15 miles of about 15 different MV owners. Use this site and join NY-Penn MVCC to fill-in the rest of your cucv questions.

surfdog

Welcome from Saratoga Co.

You may not be aware of it but you are within 15 miles of about 15 different MV owners. Use this site and join NY-Penn MVCC to fill-in the rest of your cucv questions.

Our next club meeting is right down the road from you at the Homefront Cafe on Rt 146 in 'downtown' Altamont. It's easy to find - there is a WWII halftrack right out in front of it. I think the meeting is on the 20th of Feb but will have to check to make sure. Meeting usually at 2pm.

Come on by and meet everyone!

GATVILLE

Our next club meeting is right down the road from you at the Homefront Cafe on Rt 146 in 'downtown' Altamont. It's easy to find - there is a WWII halftrack right out in front of it. I think the meeting is on the 20th of Feb but will have to check to make sure. Meeting usually at 2pm.

Come on by and meet everyone!
Sounds good, let me know the date for sure, ill have to stop down!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, this site has been very helpful.

rlwm211

From the newsletter that is due to come out shortly:

The February Hudson-Mohawk meeting will be at The Homefront Cafe' on Feb 20th at 2:00 PM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks