• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from VA

53bel

located in Norfolk, Medically retired out of the Army 12B. was stationed in Kansas, Always loved and want a slant back hmmvv's but right now just building a 2/5 scale M41 Walker Bulldog and working on my 53 belair

jhooah

Welcome to Va. I have my Command Car over at the Hampton Coliseum for display at the National Modeling Convention going on till Saturday Afternoon. if yourbuilding a 2/5th scale model, that's the place to hit this week.
V/R W Winget (retired 11M)
www.vmpa.us
Virginia Miltary Preservation Association

53bel

how long is that going on this weekend and entrance fee? all i see is and plan to be going to is the
VA Hot rod & Custom car show and BBQ competition on Aug 23, 24th

Capehenery

Link is down. Can I bring my 923 and hang out in the parking lot?

Welcome to Va. I have my Command Car over at the Hampton Coliseum for display at the National Modeling Convention going on till Saturday Afternoon. if yourbuilding a 2/5th scale model, that's the place to hit this week.
V/R W Winget (retired 11M)
www.vmpa.us
Virginia Miltary Preservation Association

Iggy913

Stopped by the pizza place on the way home to locate it. They've got good pizza there too. I"ll be off the net from this afternoon, call me on my cell for updates for Saturday please.
See ya,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks