• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from wisconsin

cumminsbandit

Wow! It sure is a small world! So many of you so close! Hopefully I can meet up with some of you when i get my truck on the road. Everybody needs to stay on me to get my project done as i tend to get sidetracked with my other horribly addicting hobbies.

tlmob1

Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite, (Door County) and a M135, M104A1/105A1 owner. I'm restoring my M135 with the help from fellow members. The bug has bit me and I want more (need) trucks..LOL..

caliber1

Scott, prolly gonna start running stuff up end of the month. Want to be gone by May maybe.

Dang cummins bandit, you have that much of the white stuff that far south??

Welcome to the group cumminsbandit!

You got that right! You moving up there soon? I left Wisconsin 20+ years ago but go back and visit occasionally.

Section8

Just curious! Do you have an SAE bellhousing on the 6bt? If not did you drop the engine real low to get the flexplate to not come in contact withe the front axles torsion bar (dog bone) mount and the floor board and gas pedal assembly?
If you did drop the engine did you take in to account the contact height between oil pan and diff at full suspension travel? Also engine alignement to the transfer case while keeping a 3 degree tilt to ensure oil stays in the sump?
Just curious as to how you over came these obsticals.
I assume since your avatar photo shows some serious HP that this probably isn't your first build up.
Anyway keep it up!! The race is on as to which of us gets theirs running first!!
Most likely you! LOL

Welcome, there is great MV activity in Wisconsin. A thread you may like can be found by doing an advanced search, keywords "racing video", enter by "drgreg" and then search. Go down to the post called "Racing the Deuce 2010". There is also some links in that thread. I would have linked it for you, but I can't figure out how to do it on my phone. My phone is smart and that's as far as it goes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks