• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

GreenIronPrincess

Welcome from West Georgia GIP!!:beer:
The GA Rally is a real "HOOT"...you'll love it.

Be very cautious however of a man with a jar of white cherries and a jug of clear liquid.

That stuff will make you do weird stuff and bark at the moon!!:deadhorse:.

Here's a pic of Wreckerman from last year:
I have heard the stories, and **** am I ready for some of that good stuff. Don't be fooled by my size... that's all I have to say!

Motorcar

What the ****?? I didn't get a friggin welcom wagon like this....wouldn't it be funny if it was actually a dude posting with a couple of pics and ya'll are stumblin over each other to say welcome :shock: not sayin it is but wouldn't it be funny?

indy4x4fab

Banned
What the ****?? I didn't get a friggin welcom wagon like this....wouldn't it be funny if it was actually a dude posting with a couple of pics and ya'll are stumblin over each other to say welcome :shock: not sayin it is but wouldn't it be funny?
now thats funny. get-her-done. lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was thinking the same thing.

Remember, I was first.

;-)

RealCavDog

Now THAT would be a real "hoot" ! Sometimes if it's just too good to be true, it probably is, so can't wait to see how it goes !

Would be great to see a more diverse membership population though ! Hoping for the best outcome ! :beer:

Edit ; And, if she changed her name to Green Iron Metal (or Military) Princess, she would be another G.I.M.P. !

Last edited:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the addiction...from another 5-T gear jammer deep on the west coast...someone's got regulate the driving-impaired out here.

Can't wait to see pics (if you heard already...we are a visual lot 'round here) of that 915 when you get one. To quote a great philosopher...
"You ever ride in a truck?" -Martin Penwald: AKA The Rubber Duck

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Motorcar, you didn't get a welcome wagon because you are not a 5' single blonde. I hope Gimp realizes that GIP is talking about being single and not a reference to the wheels on a deuce. :beer: