• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Cartersville Ga

derik21

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I was wondering if there are any active users near me. I have a Bobbed 1969 M35A2 with a wench and the Hercules Multi-Fuel engine. Looking through the previous post I've seen there have been Georgia meetings and wanted to see if they were still going and if so when the next one is.

slantflat

Hey welcome from Stockbridge. Plenty of Georgia people around. There's even a big rally coming up you could go to, unless you have to work like me.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So, one of the biggest rallies in the country will happen in about 2 weeks, only a couple hours from you.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...tary-Vehicle-Rally-info-thread-Oct-19-23-2016

If you miss this, we will know there's no hope for you.

The Ga. MVPA has monthly meetings, but they're very small and the club is really in a transitional phase and trying to reboot itself right now. I hate to say this, but I wouldn't call it a functional organization at this point.

Many of us have deuces and most of us have wenches and some of them are even functional.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks