• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Central Illinois

Sparkyz911

Hello to everyone...

I'm John and I'm located in Central Illinois. Been registered for a just over a year now. I volunteer on a local Rescue Squad and we have multiple pieces of former military gear (2-N2FD light gennys, a 30k ground genny, M998 HMMWV), so my primary reason for joining is for TM info and assistance. Being volunteer, finances are an issue so anything we can repair in house helps a great deal. This site has copious amounts of things that have helped us trouble shoot some gremlins using the TM's and searching threads...thanks to all that contribute.

I'm also interested in getting my own LMTV for fun/recreational use (insert diabolical laughter) and may be making a purchase in the near future.

John P. (Sparkyz911)

tommys2patrick

Howdy and welcome from Colorado! Old military vehicles can put a smile on your face when used in a recreation way. I imagine there could have been times you were not smiling much during a call-out. Thanks for being a volunteer!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi John,

Welcome to the site! I'm glad you have found it helpful. Reach out anytime you need assistance. Chances are good that one of our members has been through that issue/repair before. Stay safe out there.

Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks