• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from CT

Marm0317

Hello all.

Don't own any military vehicles yet, I just work on them. Wondering if there are a lot of military maintenance-types on this forum? Anyway, just figured I'd check in.

Marm0317

CUCVLOVER - No, I wish we did though. Not sure that the Army even has any these days. I did see one sitting around a couple months ago, but they probably just left it here because they didn't want to ship it back to the US... Still got a lot of HMMWVs though!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the addiction from ND! There are tons of extremely knowledgeable folks on this site and all the Technical Manuals for virtually all the vehicles etc. can also be found on this site! Have fun and the resources on this site are almost endless!
KK

m109a2

Welcome from Lake Charles La.So you do not own a military vehicle yet.You will own a mv own one own one.You sir have been bitten by the green iron bug lol.Al

Marm0317

Yes, CT is my hometown and currently I'm 'residing' in sunny Kuwait. Which is not so warm anymore!

P.S. I have access to most of the most recent TMs for current MVs if there are any missing on here. Let me know if anyone needs one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks