• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from GA

sarbona

Thanks again, I am glad to be here.

Beanman1, I would like to come to a get together some time, sounds great. I have a really crazy job that keeps me away from home. I am currently in Omaha, NE for the next 6 months. I do get to come home for a couple days every month. I will be home again the first week of April for a week of vacation.

Stephen

sarbona

"Welcome from Rossville GA.......Read everything on this site...... "

Thanks, I have been reading posts on this site for over 3 weeks, and still have lots to learn.
I am trying to master the Search button. So I don't ruffle somebodies feathers. :-D

feldmarshal

welcome

Welcome from Helen Ga. Look up the class B noncommercial license. Us in the FD are required this for our trucks, the largest a 3K gal, dual axle Peterbuilt over 26K lbs.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Another from Rockmart GA. Make sure you make the GA rally this fall.:mrgreen:

sarbona

"Hey Covington! Just a good ole boy! Paint an 01 on the side and a rebel flag on the roof! Boars nest still there?"

The building is still physically there, but has been empty for a couple years. Last I heard a Church had bought the property. Lately Rob Zombie has been here filming his second Holloween movie.

"Welcome from Helen Ga. Look up the class B noncommercial license. Us in the FD are required this for our trucks, the largest a 3K gal, dual axle Peterbuilt over 26K lbs."

Sweet, I will have to look into that. I have actually been wanting to get a CDL for a while. SO may just do that .

Stephen