• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from GA

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't think of his name but he was nice guy. He plans on making a suburban type of truck out it. Four doors and a rear enclosed cab behind it.:idea: His brother owned the singled deuce with the custom flat bed with the receiver built in.

The custom bed truck , I think was pjpiche1. He was there last year also.

zout

Welcome to the site and glad you are not the person we thought you might have been - the lynching mob has slowly moved back into their cabins.

bkwudzhom

Yeah, he was an accident waiting to happen. He might not live to make it back next year if he keeps up the actions I saw.

Anyway--welcome to the site cantwait! It was my first rally too. Next year can't get here soon enough!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks