• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Germany

.Max.Power.

Hey folks,

I am Max from Germany, living across the border in Belgium. I recently bought a Chevy M1008 CUCV from 1985. As the M1008-community over here is not too large I thought is was a good idea to register here as well. Already got all relevant TMs and started reading them. The more I will get into my new ride more and more questions will certainly pop up.
I intend to use the vehicle mainly for transporting stuff around the house and farm as well as for hunting. Therefore I am not too much into preserving/restoring the 100% original state of the vehicle, but more in keeping it reliably moving.

Max

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks