• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Indiana

drbarnes

Hello,

My name is David and I'm from Indianapolis, IN and I am here because I am interested in big trucks. Specifically the Deuce and a half.

big tires, 6 wheels, od green, diesel. Does it get any better?

Finally getting to a financially stable point in my life where I can spend some money on a big toy.

Is there an Indiana group of guys? I would like to check some rides out and maybe take a ride and learn from people with experience.

Last edited:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi David, welcome to the loony bin of OD! Of course we will assist you in draining your savings account and destabilizing your credit history! I'm sure the Indy boys will pipe up soon, so hold on for a few more minutes and meet the fellow addicts!

rick

Takai13

Hi David, welcome to the loony bin of OD! Of course we will assist you in draining your savings account and destabilizing your credit history! I'm sure the Indy boys will pipe up soon, so hold on for a few more minutes and meet the fellow addicts!

rick
Yep, that sounds about right.

Welcome to SS!

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello David, I have a five ton (M925) and could give you a ride if your interested. I live just southeast of Indy.
David J.

m109a2

Welcome from Lake Charles La., Every Sunday the wife and I jump on the deuce and drive to our towns civic center.I get a couple hot dogs and answer a lot of questions,But she always make people smile.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks