• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Kansas hello!

jtrimmell

Hey guys the name is Joshua Trimmell and I am originally from Norman, Oklahoma and yes I am a SOONERS FAN! I am 23 years old and currently a criminal justice student hoping to make it through the Kansas Highway Patrol hiring process starting August 13th with first round testing. I grew up working on a ranch with heavy equipment, tractors, combines ect all of which were replaced about every year. I did go to UTI (Universal Technical Institute) in California for awhile and have a lot of experience working on everything from Diesel trucks, equipment, atv's dirt bikes as I use to ride motocross, cell towers, insurance claims, private security and multiple businesses. Currently I own my own business called Trimmell Motorsports and I sell diesel performance parts, automotive vehicle accessories, emergency vehicle lighting, and equipment. I hope to buy my first M35 pretty soon and will need some help deciding on a few things that I will need some advice about! Look forward to chatting with you guys!

Joshua Trimmell

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey from Missouri, you will find on this site the greatest group of guys and gals. Each one of them know something about the hobby and are willing to share. Get you're truck and jump in! you're going to have fun.

jtrimmell

Welcome aboard, where in Kansas the Wildcat side or the Jhawk side?
Jayhawk side! I live in Southeast Kansas/Tulsa OK/Grand Lake/Oklahoma City/California lol. I get around!

Hey from Missouri, you will find on this site the greatest group of guys and gals. Each one of them know something about the hobby and are willing to share. Get you're truck and jump in! you're going to have fun.
I have been lurking for quite awhile trying to learn as much as I can around here! Hopefully be the new owner of either a 71 M35A or a 2001 M35A3 pretty soon!

91W350

I am all for having more Kansas members. One of my deuces should be going through your country tomorrow. It is a 71 headed to the Oklahoma side of the Texas panhandle. Nice running, solid old truck. Smile as it goes by! Welcome to the site! Glen

jtrimmell

I am all for having more Kansas members. One of my deuces should be going through your country tomorrow. It is a 71 headed to the Oklahoma side of the Texas panhandle. Nice running, solid old truck. Smile as it goes by! Welcome to the site! Glen
I have seen a few for sale up north Lately! I will be in Altus, OK next week working on our property down there in the southwest corner of OK where its 110 degrees and blows 30mph all day making it feel like your standing in front of a hair dryer!

Atomic

Welcome from the state of peaches, pines, pecans, and....................papabear:shock:

Enjoy the site and remember, the search button is your friend!:beer:

jtrimmell

Thanks guys!! There are lots of good looking trucks in here and I am getting more and more ideas all the time! Haha. I can't wait to own a piece of history!

jtrimmell

I have a 5 acre lot here at my main Kansas house with a shop, pond, house, 30trees +/- a couple. Less grass is always good! Lol Thought my dad was going to have a heart attack last year when I told him I killed off all the grass on the back 4 acres and was going to gravel it (I really didn't) but man was he pissed. I think he has spy's that check up on the place from time to time and let him know if I am taking care of it! Haha.