• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from Long Island NY

damageinc2785

hey everyone
just got my first m35a2
its a 1970 kaiser jeep
drove it 120 miles home from toms river NJ. great truck.
im thinking about bobbing it. i got a m105 trailer already for a bed.

has anyone used the springs from the m105???

thanks
frankie

Attachments

L999here

...welcome...!!!

Welcome to the site. Hope you can make the transition from an MV owner to an MV lover...!!! Take the family out and get them used to the smell of diesel...LOL....

whyme

that's a really nice truck, im not a purest but if it where mine id leave it just the way it is. my truck is in need of a new bed and showing signs of wear in the rear suspension so i consider mine to be a good candidate for a bob. find a good running project truck and bob that.

drive it and love it, and if you have the means and room, bring it some company.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks