• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Louisville, Ky

DevRev

Got bored one night, was on Craigslist just looking at all the cars in the auto section and came about a deuce and a half!! It was love at first sight, and I currently have my mind on a M35A2 constantly!

I know what I'm saving up for now!

20 years young, current vehicles are a 2010 mustang GT and a 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom.

I have 7 acres where I hope to store a M35A2 and a bobbed M35A2, who knows, maybe I'll grab a M35A3 while I'm at it. If only I had the money to drop right now on all three of those!

:) Multifuel is pretty awesome, I can get used motor oil for 50 cents a gallon around here. I think a 80/20 mix of oil being majority and diesel would run nicely from the research i've done.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Used motor oil, waste oil, for fuel.............
Research what parts get ruined and research all the filter threads.
Don't just dump it in there.
Be prepared to work.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from warm Sunny Florida. Strike the last part of the statement. Welcome from Florida and I just call them a Deuce.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dev,
Welcome from Mt Eden. Lots of MVs in Kentucky, Kilroy Chapter of the MVPA is across the river. Find the right truck and have fun, Where abouts in Louisville are you?

DevRev

Welcome from south of you in Tn.
Thank you!
Used motor oil, waste oil, for fuel.............
Research what parts get ruined and research all the filter threads.
Don't just dump it in there.
Be prepared to work.
Thanks
Welcome from warm Sunny Florida. Strike the last part of the statement. Welcome from Florida and I just call them a Deuce.
We were in the negatives the other day. NEGATIVES. deuce sounds better than deuce and a half. I was talking to someone at the fire house about it and he thought I meant 2.5 inch fire hose lol!!
Dev,
Welcome from Mt Eden. Lots of MVs in Kentucky, Kilroy Chapter of the MVPA is across the river. Find the right truck and have fun, Where abouts in Louisville are you?
I am in the highview area, between okolona and fern Creek. I'm really such a noobie to MVs, I know nearly nothing! I'm excited to learn though. They don't make vehicles like the used too.
hello from E-town, KY
Glad to see someone in my state! Thank you.

Shark Bait

Welcome from WV. It is a disease! I got my first mv in May last year (LMTV) then had 2nd in September (MK48 LVS) and 3rd in December (M1070 HET) and 3 Hummer trailers, an M105 and an M1082 LMTV trailer in between. Get ready, it is a costly habit!

Dave

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Lots of good guys around you to learn from. If you go look at one to buy, take one of the guys with you to look for problems.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dev,
Small world, I lived in Highview for 14 years, on Fern Haven Rd. Moved to Mt Eden in 2000. Save your $$ and take your time finding a truck. A good bud of mine has a couple of deuces for sale (A2 & A3).

DevRev

Welcome from WV. It is a disease! I got my first mv in May last year (LMTV) then had 2nd in September (MK48 LVS) and 3rd in December (M1070 HET) and 3 Hummer trailers, an M105 and an M1082 LMTV trailer in between. Get ready, it is a costly habit!

Dave
Quite a collection you have there. Very nice. At least this habit has some worth and function!
Welcome from Texas.
Thank you!
Welcome from London,Ky. Beware the green fever is tough once you get it.
Woot woot, more KY members!
Lots of good guys around you to learn from. If you go look at one to buy, take one of the guys with you to look for problems.
I have never thought about that. I'd even pay someone to go look at them with me when I'm in the market.
Welcome from Middle Tn. A lot of great people and info on this site.
Thank you and I agree!
Welcome from PA. There is no better place to learn about our hobby than Steel Soldiers.
Thanks! I've learned alot already.
Dev,
Small world, I lived in Highview for 14 years, on Fern Haven Rd. Moved to Mt Eden in 2000. Save your $$ and take your time finding a truck. A good bud of mine has a couple of deuces for sale (A2 & A3).
That's pretty crazy, I love Highview. I've been here all my life. I'll definitely be taking my time.
Welcome to the site DevRev, there is no known cure for the green disease, well, other than MORE green...
Thank you. Makes sense to just add "MORE GREEN"
Welcome from Franklin, KY.
Woot woot, even more people from KY!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks