• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Mass

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod. Have done a ton, or 5 tons in reality, of work on my truck with Matt and helped with his engine swap. Great guy to know for help and parts source. There are quite a few of us on or near the Cape. We try to do the local summer truck shows and the NH show. Where in MA are you? Try to use mine at least once a week. Have fun and enjoy your new truck.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Good looking truck you have there, do you happen to know it's history?

I spend the summer months in Marion, just east of Fall River. I'd be happy to meet up with you and swap deuce stories and resources. I'll also vouch for Matt (Vintage iron) as a tremendous resource for your needs. He's well connected with the parts network and has good prices.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks